09 November 2012

Kale Chips

I am a snack food junkie. I love chips and cookies and pretzels and everything in between. But what I don't love is how gross (yeah, that's a technical term) I feel after I've eaten them.

I stumbled across this recipe while trying to figure out how to use up some remaining kale that I had in the refrigerator. Admittedly, the end result kind of looks like a bowl of cooked spinach but these chips will definitely be replacing anything I had previously purchased at the store. They are absolutely delicious!



Ingredients:
2 cups Kale
2 teaspoons olive oil
2 teaspoons sea salt


Preheat over to 300 degrees. Tear kale into bite sized pieces, removing stems. Toss with olive oil and sea salt. Place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Bake in over for approximately 20 minutes or until crisp. 



Serve and enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...