01 October 2012

Music Monday: Crossroads

Way back in 2007, my friend Heather and I went to Eric Clapton's Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago. It was the single most amazing musically involved day of my life as the music Gods were looking down upon us. Through nothing but sheer luck, we ended up in front (approximately third row)  for the entire festival. It. Was. Amazing.

Here are some of my favorites from the day:

Rosie by Doyle Bramhall II


Hell at Home by Sonny Landreth feat. Eric Clapton


John Mayer...ok....so this is almost his entire set, but if you look really closely you can see 
me groovin' in the crowd.

B.B. Kings toast to Eric Clapton which I dedicate to all my friends and readers!

Sweet Home Chicago

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...