03 September 2012

Music Monday: Step to the Plate

September is here which means I have baseball on the brain 24-7. The Tigers are battling the Chicago White Sox for first place in the Central Division which makes for good, if not stressful baseball.

In honor of my team playing some great baseball, I thought for today I'd go with some of their walk-up songs.

Max Scherzer (37) Pitcher: That's All She Wrote-T.I. Feat. Eminem


Justin Verlander (35) Pitcher: Till I Collapse-Eminem Feat. Nate Dogg


Alex Avila (13) Catcher: I Got Mine-The Black Keys


Miguel Cabrera (24) Third Base: Feeling Myself-Pusha T Feat. Kevin Cossom


Austin Jackson (14) Center Field Ballin'-Young Jeezy


If I had a walk up song, I think I'd have to go with Lose Yourself-Eminem

What would your walk up song be?


Thanks to the Detroit Free Press for putting this list together! Additional walk up songs for the Detroit Tigers can be found here: Tigers Walk-Up Music 2012.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...