01 February 2012

Three Things February

One of my favorite parts of my day, is when I get to sit down with my dinner and stroll through my Google Reader. My reader is full of wildly diverse blogs, all of which are penned by some fiercely creative, intelligent, witty and downright fun (at least they seem to be fun and/or having fun with their blogs!) folks. 

Today, on one of my favorite blogs, My Girl Thursday, was a post about a project (from the blog Sarah Rooftops, which is a blog I will totally be adding to my reader) for the month of February which I totally love: 3 Things February.

The premise is quite simple: at the end of each day, write down 3 things that made you smile. 

That's it! 

What an amazing project to help us (especially me in the dog days of a northern Michigan winter) focus on the good things that happen throughout the day. I am so looking forward to spend some time each night, revisiting all the positives things that happened throughout the day and ending my day with a smile. 


  1. Jenny's impression of the Wicked Witch from the Wizard of Oz today during work was priceless. My days would be quite dull without a little (or in this case a lot) of laughter.
  2. Sadie was in rare form when I came home from work tonight which is always a great source of entertainment.
  3. Waking up to a little note/email from a certain someone in my inbox. Funny how something so seemingly insignificant can start your day off right. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...