19 February 2012

A Day at the Lake

I'll be the first to admit, heading out the cottage when one is feeling more than slightly under the weather on a February afternoon, might not be the best of ideas. It's hard to resist though when the sun it out, the blue skies are shining bright and your dog is being really annoying from being cooped up in the house.

I don't even know how many variations I have of this photograph.
There is something about these two boats that draws me near each and every time I go to the cottage. 

Sadie making a break for it on the frozen lake while tracking deer prints in the snow. 




Just me
Sadie was not happy about being leashed after taking one too many trips out too far onto the lake. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...