25 February 2012

Things I Pondered This Week While I Should Have Been Doing Other Stuff


  • I feel like there is a story in the following: It was a heartbreaking realization that I could spend the rest of my life next to this man only to know I'd never know what it would feel like to hold his hand in mine. To have his arms around me. To hold me. To love me. 
  • This habit of setting myself up for heartbreak is really getting old and needs to come to an end.
  • Can we please get rid of auto-tune?!
  • Vegan S'more Brownies. I must make these.
  • Debating on whether or not I should just take matters into my own hands a buy a bottle of hair bleach.
  • I'm kind of bored with my 365 photo project. I won't be quitting....just really bored.
  • Sometimes you get the biggest rewards from the biggest mistakes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...