11 February 2012

Things I pondered this week when I should have been doing other stuff


  • Apparently the Grammy's are this weekend. I'm pretty sure this will be the first time in a long time that I don't tune in to watch. I'm more than a little underwhelmed by what the music industry currently considers "good music". 
  • Old Man Winter has returned with a vengeance. I'd say that he's a little pissed about something.
  • I'm about to give in to this stupid cold. I suppose it's a good excuse for a weekend spent with my books.
  • Speaking of books, I'm nearly 200 pages from finishing The Book Thief. Now, I fancy myself as a relatively intelligent person but I just don't understand the appeal of this book. I know they are fictional characters, but I'm beyond frustrating that I feel nothing for them. Not even a twinge. How am I supposed to care about what happens to anyone of them if I don't care about them?!
  • Do you ever feel like you've bitten off more than you can chew? That's how I feel right now about something I can't talk about and quite frankly I don't like it.
  • I'm going to alter a dress all by myself this weekend. It really could go either way.
  • Writing left handed (I'm naturally right handed) is exceptionally difficult unless I write backwards. Then it's not so bad. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...