13 July 2011

Workin' for a livin'

Today is going to be a good day.

Why?

Because I am headed back to work!

Woot! Woot!

True, it's only for a half day but I am so ready to get out of the house and (no offense) see some folks who are not family. I miss my friends who I am accustom to seeing almost every day. I miss the ridiculous email convos with Jen. I miss the random movie quotes from Jenny. I miss the inside jokes with the club that has no name. I just plain miss being out of the house.

So yes. I am indeed excited to be going back to work this afternoon and keeping my fingers crossed everything goes well.

And on the plus side, I have 5th row tickets to see Amos Lee (swoon) and Lucinda Williams tonight. Double Woot! Woot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...