18 July 2011

Ah...to fall in love.

'Tis a great feeling.

And that is exactly what happened last night. For months I have had a story line kicking around in my head. It's a pretty cliche love story, but that's o.k. Most that are in print are a wee bit cliche, but I like to say it is to give all of us hopeless romantics out there a fighting chance.

But anyway. Last night, when I couldn't sleep thanks to the ridiculous heat, I decided to take advantage of my insomnia and get a little writing done. Most of what I did was just lay the foundation for the two main characters, but it is one of my favorite things to do. I love getting to know the characters and figuring out their likes, dislikes, lives, pasts, futures, etc. It's not a big start, but it's a start and I'm looking forward to seeing where this takes me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...