17 March 2013

Sunday Confessions

Well Crap: I'm feeling like a pretty shitty person right now. Or more specifically, a pretty shitty daughter. My moms currently in the hospital and here I am still planning on going away on a tropical vacation. Yes, I've been assured by my dad it's perfectly fine for me to leave and have fun but still doesn't make me feel any better.

Tumblr Along with Me: I rediscovered my love of Tumblr this week. It's like the blackhole of blogging, kind of like Pinterest is the blackhole of crafting.

Playing Catch-Up: I'm a wee bit behind in Rachele's Fat Bitch E-Course which can I just tell you all, the title makes me giggle every damn time I read it. I don't know why. It just does. And I'm also behind on Jes's 25 Things Fat People Shouldn't Do list. BUT, even though my heart isn't totally into it right, my vacation is going to give me a number of opportunities to accomplish tasks for both. Bring it Dominican Republic!

3 comments:

  1. :( Sorry to hear about your mom, I hope everything is fine and that you find out soon enough so that you can enjoy your vacation..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy to say my mom is home which makes leaving a little easier. :)

      Delete
  2. Oh yeah, Tumblr is where I go when I have four hours to kill, because you just know you won't be getting out of there in less time. It's great for fandoms though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...