13 February 2013

Weekly Reads: Exiled & More!

Ok fine.....I admit it. Gosh darn it I love this series. I don't know why. It's completely ridiculous. The plot lines generally leave me scratching my head trying to figure out why such a thing would happen and some of the characters are equally as puzzling. But I still love it!

Exiled (by Evangeline Anderson) is the 7th book in the series and apparently there is no end in sight for this group of aliens (yes, ALIENS, big hunky aliens). 

Book Description via Goodreads: Lissa is madly in love with Saber and it seems he returns her feelings but she has a problem. She and the man of her dreams both come from the same clan of the Touch Kindred. By the archaic laws of their people, they are too closely related to be bonded. Which means that even though there is no blood tie between them, they are doomed to remain apart.

That pretty much sums up the book except for the part where Lissa and Saber have to go to another planet to track down a scroll to save the galaxy, but that's just a minor detail.

As I said last week, I've also been reading Starvation Lake and A Cold Day for Murder, but sadly I've made very little progress.

I also started reading Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia this week. I hadn't thought about reading the book (or the series) until I saw the preview for the movie, which I will absolutely be seeing. Seriously. Anything that includes Jeremy Irons is a must see on my list!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...