04 February 2013

Music Monday: Silver Linings Playbook

Yesterday a couple of friends and I headed out to see a Silver Linings Playbook which has been on my "must see" list since I first heard about it back in November.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how I felt about the movie. Don't get my wrong....it was really, really good. It's just that of it hit a little too close to home (o.k. a lot too close to home). But regardless of that, I did love the soundtrack. The songs that were chosen were a perfect accompaniment to the story.

This week I thought I'd share some of my favorites from the movie!

Alt J - Buffalo


Jessie J - Silver Lining


Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash - Girl from the North Country


Ambrosia Parsley & Elegant Too - Goodnight Moon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...