31 October 2013

Crochet Along: Snood

I have missed the last couple of Alicia's Crochet Alongs for one reason or another.

But I could not pass up this months project, a snood!

I had recently been gifted some yarn from a friends mother-in-law which included a couple skeins of Lion Brands Wool-Ease sportweight. Sorry for the lack of information about it, but according to Lion Brand's website this is no longer available, which is quite sad. I really liked working with this yarn and LOVE the colors. It has such a different look to it based on the light (as you can see in the photos) that it is perfect for fall, winter and dare I say even spring.



The pattern Alicia's picked for this project is by Oombawka Designs. It was actually quite easy to follow and I loved that it included a stitch I had not previously used. But in the end, because I was using the lightweight yarn, ended up using a totally different stitch for the project.

I LOVE the way it turned out though. I've already worn it to work and received a number of compliments on it. I've even had a friend asking about learning to make one for herself.



Happy crocheting!
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...