19 August 2013

Music Monday: Call Me the Breeze

I should be sitting down right now, spending time with my book because it is the first day of Bout of Books. But I'm not. Instead I've found about 20 other things that need to be taken care of around the house. It really is a ridiculous example of procrastination.

Tomorrow, John Mayer's new album Paradise Valley is being released which I spent I don't even know how many hours I listening to it when it was available for streaming on iTunes. Needless to say, I am VERY excited about the new tunes. There may even be a post all about the new album tomorrow.

On the album, he did a cover of a JJ Cale tune, Call Me the Breeze. I may be a bit bias in saying so, by Mayer did a great job of honoring Cale's original song. It is definitely one of my favorite tunes on the album.



Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...