17 August 2013

Bout of Books V8.0

Hey kids!

Guess what time it is?

It's Bout of Books Time!!

I sat the last round out and must admit I missed it. A lot.

So I'm signing myself back up which means I'm giving myself a bit of permission to buy a new book or two off of my wishlist. Boo-ya!

If you've never done a read-a-thon before, I highly recommend signing yourself up for this one. Here are the deets:

The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 19th and runs through Sunday, August 25th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 8.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team

I'm off to peruse the my preferred online book retailer to see what I can find. I'm totally up for suggestions if anyone has a "OMG, you HAVE to read this book!" summer reading selection suggestion.

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...