27 June 2011

Slicey Slicey

Today is the day I have been dreading for weeks.

It is surgery day.

The mere thought of it is enough to send me into a mild panic attack but I know I'll be fine. I totally trust my doctor and know that this is, unfortunately, the best course of treatment for what I affectionately like to refer to as my fankle (a.k.a. my foot & ankle). I'm looking forward to actually going out for walks and starting my quest again to be a runner sans the annoying and frustrating sensation of walking across hot razor blades. Ouch!

Plus, this whole adventure is giving me an excuse or two to embrace my inner hermit and indulg in the fact that I will be pretty immobile for the next week or so. My big plans for while I am off are to continue my quest to learn origami. I'm pretty sure I've got the butterfly down by my cranes, dragons and flowers are quite dreadful. My fantastic friend Jen let me borrow her dvds of Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 1 as well as the Lord of the Rings trilogy to watch while hanging at my parents house. I am looking forward to watching both of them on the big screen tv with surround sound. Plus, the Kindle is loaded with books to read, I have my art journal to work on, my camera has been a bit neglected as of late, if its nice there are trips to be made to he lake and I have episodes of Ghost Adventures to watch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...