14 November 2011

Music Monday: Say

Last week I sent to see one of my favorite authors speak and during the Q&A session someone asked him the following question:

"Who is your favorite band and why?"

His answer to "who" was pretty straight forward--KISS. The answer to "why" was a little more complicated. He gave a pretty elaborate answer about what aspects of the band he thought were interesting (their music, their message, presentation, etc.) but ended with "When it really comes down to it, I just really like them."

Not surprisingly, there was a collect giggle that came from the audience after what was the most honest answer I think I have ever heard given by someone when asked that question.

So, for today installment of Music Monday I'm taking his lead and going with a song by a guy that I like for no other reason than I like him and I like this song::

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...