01 May 2011

I am not happy if I don't have some sort of project in the works. Whether it be a home improvement project (currently re-doing my "bonus room" so I have an actually working home office) or a photography project or a writing project, I like having something I can turn to and work on.

Today I started a new photography project. A 365 project to be exact. I've already done the project 2.5 times. I like the disciple and commitment that comes along with completing these projects. Having to push through the tough times and work towards creating something worth while gives me a "high" I can't explain. So I'm going to do it again. I'm sure there will be some major blood, sweat and tears that come along with it but that my friends is what makes it fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...